Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Tuessssssssday!!

Happy Tuesday. And that means it’s Tink's Weekly Word Challenge once again.

This weeks words are PRIDE and CIRCLE.

This is a CIRCLE on a CIRCLE with a lot of little tiny green CIRCLEs inside it. Well, actually it’s a bowl of peas, but you know.



This is a hat that hangs on my front door. CIRCLEs are where you find them!



If you draw a smiley face on a window facing the sunrise in below zero temps and wait until the sun is just so…you get this…



The pattern on my favorite fuzzy blanket…



The afternoon winter sun with sundogs making a circle around the sun. My lens wasn’t wide-angle enough to get both sides, but you get the idea…



The full moon in the wee hours of the morning, on my way to work…



The doorways into a purple martin house that’s down for the winter…



PRIDE

I have a lot of PRIDE in my roses and win lots of ribbons with them…



How can you not feel patriotic PRIDE when you see one of these magnificent birds? I caught this one on my way to work this afternoon.



An elderly man on my school bus route has a lot of PRIDE in his home. We can't wait to see what he adds next! He’s related to a lady I work with and she said he just busts his buttons whenever anyone stops to look at his yard. When he saw me taking these pictures, I’ll bet he thought I was getting ideas for my own yard. Okkkkay!





You should see his back yard!!!

11 comments:

  1. Ginni girl you are sooo creative! I love the window/smiley/sunset picture.
    I so enjoy all of your photos. You should go back to that newspaper you used to work for and sell them lifestyle photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you take notes as you took the photo of that man's yard? I like all the caps of snow on his yard-art. And your hat on the door - what a pretty image, like something on a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He thought you were taking pictures for ideas! LOL. Oh man, that's priceless. Your pictures are WONDERFUL. I especially like the smiley face on the window, the sundogs, and the roses. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That house certainly is ... interesting.

    Love the circle pics the best, although I am so, so jealous of your roses. I have a black thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smiley face on the window is amzaing. And that guys yard is just out of control. LOL. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of ... stuff on that yard.

    I love the smiley face window pic, and the circle sun pic. And, now I know where to go for some roses for my next romantic date! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most excellent pictures. I really like the smiley face sun. Too Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ginni - those are great! The eagle is my favorite though - imagine seeing that on the way to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Gin, I love these! I am totally diggin the smileysun, and the wild front yard!

    You are the coolest, girl...
    XOXO

    (PS - I did the WWC too, check it out if you get a chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tonight's the night I'm catching up. I missed a lot here in the last few days. I love your pictures. Love the crazily decorated house, the eagle, the roses, the sideways birdhouse with the lake in the background. The seedlings! I won't be gone so long next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lovely blog {found via nikkipolani} That smiley face photo is my favourite - it's incredible, but all your pics are great!:O)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...comment...you know you want to!