Monday, November 12, 2007

My new iPhone is operational!

Wooohoooo!!

I finally found the time to get all the things done to get it going! It's so cool. I can access the web, as long as I have a phone signal and it has so many cool features!!

Up until now, all I've had for a cell phone was an old castaway of my son's with no cool ringtones, no camera, no nuttin' ...except the ability to be a phone. Well MOST of the time. Some of the time it was just ballast for an already full purse!

Now I have a camera, a built-in iPod with all my favorite songs all plugged in and ready at a moments notice, the internet, the weather, a reminder feature so I don't forget appointments, text messaging, YouTube, a calculator, email and I could go on and on. It just really rocks!

And one of the best things is that I didn't have to change phone numbers to change phones and services! That would have been a major headache if I couldn't keep my old number...I've had it since dinosaurs roamed the plains of the Midwest!

Isn't technology grand!!

Thought for the day...

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl, that is so cool. I love the ipod and phone in one device - that is the best idea anyone has come up with in a long time.

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your phone would have boggled einstein's brain.
    he really had no idea of the extent of technology.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...comment...you know you want to!