Here's another one of the evergreen swag....it smells wonderful!!!...it's so cool, it has a leather strap with jingle bells on it, just like the one I used to put on my horse when we went caroling on horseback.

Here's one of our tiny upstairs tree and window, with the other little Christmas village.


By the way...here's an old photo of some of my friends and I on our horses about to go caroling. I'm the one on the horse with green leg wraps. That was my mare Crickette. She was a peach!!

While I'm showing you old photos, here's one of my favorites...can you find my Dally pup?
What a gorgeous swag!
ReplyDeleteSee, the pup knew that Santa had come. Why don't we ever listen to the experts?
Your decorations are beautiful.
Caroling on horseback? What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful swag! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI remember sweet Dally. She was such a beautiful puppy.
love you -
fiwa
What a sweet thing to do. I love the bells on the swag.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures - makes me miss riding - it's been SOooo long - and Dally's cute as the dickens.
I love the swag. And the Dally photo.
ReplyDelete