Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WWC...Triangles and Envy

Wow, the triangles were easy, the envy wasn't! I had to go back in the files to find envy!! Thanks Tink!

TRIANGLES

A window in a house on my school bus route...


Sort of ... an "In" box at work...


A co-worker making a triangle for me...


Lots of signs are triangles...






Triangles on a stick...


Part of a bridge over the Mississippi River...


A dryer vent at a laundromat...


One of the neatest ones I found...a cornice on an old school I take kids to...the school is over 100 yrs old.



ENVY

Rosie didn't like this pink kangaroo when we first got it for her...


Two hummingbirds about to fight over who gets to dominate the feeder...


8 comments:

  1. Triangles on a stick. *Snort* Cute. I like the one of your coworker. I tried to have Hoop do the same thing and he just rolled his eyes at me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Please don't tell me you get hummingbirds where you are? That would be too much to bear. Please say it is a photograph from a book.
    They are absolutely beautiful. God, you are lucky - just to have a book with hummingbirds in it!!
    Rosie'll get used to the pink - just don't fuss over the roo in her presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last three are my favorites. I love the cornice, I LOVE the look on Rosie's face, like what IS that thing and WHAT do you think I am going to do with it?! And then of course the hummers, they are such tiny little miracles, I could watch them for hours. I've never seen the white tipped ones, ours have a little red on the breast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific examples, Ginni! I'm amazed at the number of photos you have for triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hummingbird picture is absolutely wonderful. The airborne one really looks envious of the other.

    All pictures were great! (I used a road sign too, for triangle)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tink, I had to laugh at myself about the triangles on a stick too. I'm such a dork! I do so love your WWC. It's so much fun!

    Reg darlin', I hate to break your heart but I have hummers all over my yard from April until October. They are Ruby-Throated hummers and are so cool to watch. I sit on my deck and take photos of them, they're so bold and not afraid of people or anything else. I'll do a blog post all about them one of these days just for you, I have some cool pix of them.

    Fiwa, these are probably the same hummers you get...they are Ruby-Throated...the males have a red bib on their chests. This pic was of two females. They have white tips on their tail feathers. Aren't they just the neatest things to watch!! We put up lots of hummer feeders and I make my own mix of nectar for them so they don't get artificial color or any of that crap that's in the store-bought kind.

    Nikki, I love having this WWC "assignment" each week. (Even tho it's self-imposed) It reminds me of my old free-lance reporter days!! I can't wait to see what the words are for the week so I can start looking for photos to take!

    R.E.H. thanks for checking out my photos. It's fun to do this isn't it! I visited your blog a few minutes ago. I love to see how others interpret the words on WWC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm envious of your hummingbird picture! Wow! And I love the picture of your co-worker. It makes me smile. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gawilli, that gal makes everyone she meets smile. She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...comment...you know you want to!