Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!

I hope you have a good one, whatever you are doing today! It ended up being too hot to work outdoors yesterday, so we'll probably try to get the things done today that we didn't get done then. Or not. Andy's not up yet, so I don't know what he'll want to do. I'm just going with the flow today.

Gustav

I hope all my friends in Louisiana, Texas and Florida are okay and that Gustav dies down enough to not cause lots of damage.

Old pictures

Thought I'd post a few just for fun. You've probably seen these before, but that's okay!



















7 comments:

  1. Ginni - our desktop is down so I jumped on my laptop from work for a few minutes, to check in - but I don't have the website for the forum. Please tell Betty and Jamie I'm praying for them and I love them.

    XOXO
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is you garden, CONGRATS, I love the colorful pots you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific potting table, Ginni! Did you design it?
    What does Rosie really think of the chicas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting here! Your pictures tell a story all by themselves. :)
    Love that Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Rosie fix - snuggle that little puppy love for me !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, I did have a good day! Thanks!

    Sis, I copied and pasted your message for the ladies in La. No more word from them. I imagine they are out of power. You may be too at this point! I saw on the news that Gustav was very close to you.

    Yes, that's my garden, deck and patio Rachel. I got those red, yellow and orange buckets with Gerbera daisies in them, that matched the pots, on sale at Lowe's this spring and I decided to use bright colors as my theme this year! I'm a color junkie!!

    Anne, yes, I did design that potting bench and Andy built it for me. It's getting old and sort of ratty looking, but it's still useful and I love it! It's the first thing Andy ever built for me...he never was much of a carpenter..he's a mechanic! But he's getting very good at it! Rosie doesn't pay a lot of attention to the chickens. I think she's sort of afraid of them!!

    TT, I love having you visit and thanks for your kind words!!

    Brad, I'll tell her that her Uncle Brad and PenPal Bear send her a snuggle!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...comment...you know you want to!